Jun 13, 2010

our God can be the same, but ...


Note 4 years ago:

I've just come from one area (I come) to an area that should be more supportive of diversity characteristics ...
But it turned out I went into a "circle" Yeng reluctant to see something different .. At first I was too awkward with all that ..

Hmm ...
Those who have li in the "circle" that I have just entered, more able to see the difference that is really "different". Similar? Scorn and questions "not important" I always have to answer with as much as possible not to make me increasingly uncomfortable.

Hmmm ... (More)
Actually (perhaps), we could have the same God, but it might and could have "a way to chat" with him a little different we ...

So, what's wrong?

* Let us speak our language, as we have never bothered to talk your way ...*

No comments: