Jun 12, 2010

my dream


This is actually my old dream. But I really can not forget this dream ... In the month of Ramadan, I was not among those who diligently performed the prayer tarawih. Hmm .. At one time, I made time to pray at the mosque tarawih campus. Just then out of the mosque after prayers tarawih done, I really get something different, but I alone can not describe it properly ... Burdens are like lost all, and getting my feet step lightly ... There is a joy that I myself do not understand. With "GR", I feel closer to Him ..... Up in the boarding house's, after chatting with friends kost-an, I lay down to sleep ..... In my sleep I dreamed: 'I ran, faster and faster and faster and faster ... up to my chest tightness, but I just kept running ... all of a sudden from behind me came the sound direction with a loud laugh and a voice cried out, HOOOEIIII .... . GOD IS STILL FAR ....!!!' I jerked up from my dream and I finally woke up .... Hmm .. I really think too gedhe to the point that armed with prayer tarawih just once I've felt close to him .... Astaghfirullahhaladziem ...

No comments: